Wikistrat Gamification by Daniel Green
out of 25
Post on 21-Aug-2015
- 1. Engaging The Crowd With GamificationHow Wikistrat Is Changing the Intelligence GameDaniel Green@wsdan
- 2. Chapter 1:What Is Wikistrat?
- 3. What do you mean, use a wiki?Cant we stick to using typewriters? My last one came with a free secretary - Senior Intelligence Manager
- 4. Speed, Cost, Transparencyand Diversity of Opinion
- 5. Chapter 1I:or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Gamification
- 6. Gamification starts withreal-life experiences andinteractions.
- 7. Users Want Engagement
- 8. Everything is aboutStatus
- 9. Active Analyst
- 10. The Problems of an Expert and Professional Crowd You cant discount real-world status. You cant discount virtual contributions. Serious work is not always quantitative. Fostering and managing relationshipsis the key to adoption, acceptance andsuccess.
- 11. What if you cant define the edge of the field?
- 12. Chapter III:Some Takeaways
- 13. My Top 3 Takeaways Gamification works. Offline relationships help onlineinteractions. Respect the investment that yourusers put into your games.
- 14. www.wikistrat.com
View more >